Valentines is a special time, especially for the ladies.
Don’t under-estimate how much joy it will bring your lover if you spoil her on Valentines Day.
Even if she tells you its no big deal, she doesn’t care that much, bla, bla, bla… She’s faking her dis-interest in this ‘lovers celebration’.
It is a time to celebrate your appreciation for your lover.
Don’t you want them to feel loved? Don’t you want them to rejoice in knowing that they have you in their life?
Don’t you want them to gush to their friends how fantastic their partner is and how you are the most thoughtful, sweetest fella in the universe? LOL….
So spoil her a little! Valentines day only comes once a year. So (other than her birthday) take this day to show her you really dig her in so many ways.
1. Flowers/roses… Yeah, we love them!!!! Even if they are gonna die in a few days, we still love them!
2. Chocolates. An aphrodisiac
(a)THE FACTS The Aztecs may have been the first on record to draw a link between the cocoa bean and sexual desire: the emperor Montezuma was said to consume the bean in copious amounts to fuel his romantic trysts.
(b) Why is Dark Chocolate Healthy?:
Chocolate is made from plants, which means it contains many of the health benefits of dark vegetables. These benefits are from flavonoids, which act as antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from aging caused by free radicals, which can cause damage that leads to heart disease. Dark chocolate contains a large number of antioxidants (nearly 8 times the number found in strawberries). Flavonoids also help relax blood pressure through the production of nitric oxide, and balance certain hormones in the body .. for Example-it stimulates endorphin production, which gives a feeling of pleasure
it contains SEROTONIN, which acts as an anti-depressant
it contains theobromine, caffeine and other substances which are STIMULANTS.
One, tryptophan, is a building block of serotonin, a brain chemical involved in sexual arousal. The other, phenylethylamine, a stimulant related to amphetamine, is released in the brain when people fall in love.
3. Dinner… Always feels nice to have someone take you out and make a night of it.
4. Sexy Lingerie… Benefits you also
5. Sex Toys… Fun for both of you.
6. A sentimental Card… Shows you were really thinking this Valentines thing through…
7. A sexy get away…Smooth Sailing to romantic bliss
8. Jewelry … Oh you can’t go wrong here!!!
9. Sexy couples massage
10. spa day for both of you
11. Get some sexy couples games you can play to spice things up. Most sex stores now have card games and dice games that you can play to make a fun sexy time between you and your lover.
MISC SKILLS/THINGS LOVERS NEED TO KNOW..
1. What is your lovers favorite meal and how to cook it
2. How to be supportive without seeming or being controlling.
3. how to listen to your partner ACTIVELY instead of PASSIVELY.
4. How to be Dependent without being CO-DEPENDENT.
5. How to be Independent without being DISTANT
6. How to discuss your feelings without dumping on your lover or using psycho babble.
7. How to give a very skillful massage that stimulates, relaxes and arouses.
8. How to choose gifts your partner will love that are for them (and not for you).
9. How to make love to your partner “for their pleasure” instead of focusing on your own pleasure. (I promise you will receive the ultimate pleasure when you realize how much pleasure you are giving your lover).
10.How to listen without Judgement…
MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP ISSUES RANKED BY IMPORTANCE…
4.Sexuality and Sensuality
5.Dealing with Conflict/Adversity
6.Humor and playtime/fun times
7.Self Worth/Self Empowerment
WAYS TO PUT SIZZLE BACK INTO YOUR RELATIONSHIP…
1. Take a sauna together, a steam shower or hot bubble bath.
2. Make Love 3 nights in a row, in different places
3. Share some of your naughty thoughts and try to role play them out with your lover.
4. Make love in a semi- public place
5. Visit a Nude beach
6. Take a romantic Cruise
7. Dance the Tango Together
8. Make love to “principles of Lust’- Enigma
9. Leave sexy “love Notes’ in places you know your lover has to go (Milk carton, handbag, coat pocket, shoes, etc).
10.Wake up early on Valentines day and make a romantic sexy breakfast for your lover, including a glass of champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries.
11. Run a hot bubble bath with candle lighting in the bathroom, and “bathe’ your lover right before an erotic OIL massage… Make the OIL edible so you can waste no time in moving into Oral sex after you have given the massage.
12. Try a new position at least once a week.
13. tell your lover all the ways that they make you happy and turn you on…
14. Make sure to find out what really turns your partner on, or where all their ‘Soft Spots’ are… And take them to a bliss place…
Almost anything you do will get good results if you put some effort and thought into it. If you are saying to yourself, you just don’t have the money for all of this, well, there are ways to spoil her on a tight budget.
You can get chocolates and little cute gifts from the 99c store or a bunch of Valentines Balloons.
You can get a bouquet of flowers at a reasonable price.
You can hand make a card or make a home made romantic dinner for two, with candles and a sexy massage.
It’s not about spending a lot of money, it’s about putting some thought into it, and making a special effort to show you care.
We all want to know that we are loved and appreciated.
Take time to celebrate the relationship you have, work on building a better rapport.
Happy Valentines Day…
A time to love, cherish and celebrate the most important thing we will ever know… TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN…
NEIMAN MARCUS- Search for Wishlist under firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an amazing Valentines Day and Every day……..